Autor Zpráva
 Předmět příspěvku: Poradi niekto? Drone 2.0
PříspěvekNapsal: stř 26.09.2012 15:34 
Nováček serveru
Nováček serveru

Zdravim,som zaciatocnik v pouzivani Drone 2.0,mal by som otazocku,vie mi tu niekto popisat laicky navod ako pripojit drone k wifi routeri na zvysenie dosahu wifi? mam ipad 3 a router Tp-Link TL-WR841N 300mbps.
Dakujem za odpovede.

Předmět příspěvku: Re: Poradi niekto? Drone 2.0
PříspěvekNapsal: pát 28.09.2012 12:35 
Nováček serveru
Nováček serveru

ahoj tak vidim ze nikto.Nieco som si pozistoval j ek tomu treba AP repeater,mam Tenda W300A,nasiel som nieco na nete ako na to len som dost laik a nechcem nieco pokazit.
toto mi nejak nefunguje
1. turn your router to repeater mode on the back of router then plug you router in and plug in your either cable to pc.
2. run cd and go to wizard setup and follow directions for the repeater.
3. when you see the screen that wants you to pick a network just wait a second before you go ahead, now turn on your drone
and wait till lights are green, then hit refresh on the screen that wants you to choose a network to extend, now you will see the drone2_4536 on the screen.
4.choose the drone2_ network and push next, at this time the router will countdown to 160 seconds as it is trying to connect to the drone. ok so now the router is trying to connect to the drone, to make this work you have to take something and push the reset button under the battery of the drone while the battery is still plugged in.The lights will then turn red then they will turn off, at this point you must disconnect the battery before another set of lights come on so be quick about it. Then plug the battery back in. At this point on the computer screen you will see the countdown still going trying to connect to the drone. After a few seconds or so the router will see the drone and will connect to it. once this is done follow rest of instructions on the screen and close the install window. now turn on iPhone and you will see 2 Ardrone2 networks one will have and extra word attached to the ssid. choose that one and connect then you should be connected. i then turned on my freeflight and was able to connect to drone. my WiFi on my iPhone was so weak before now i took the drone outside my house door and i still had full bars cant wait to take it outside when the weather is better. Heres some pictures of my drone 2.0 extender setup. If you have any questions just ask

Potom je tu este tato verzia
what you need :

1 unit AR drone
1 unit AP (access Point) with B/G capabilities
1 unit pc or mac to program the ar drone using telnet

how to program AR Drone

1. make sure turn off the wifi of your iPad/iPod/iPod touch
2. unpair the ar drone by push the button below the ar drone
3. open your mac/pc and search ar drone using your wifi tools, and make sure you connect to ar drone
4. open terminal aplication and type "telnet 192.168.1.1" without quote
5. type this without quote "iwconfig ath0 mode managed essid YOUR SSID; ifconfig ath0 192.168.1.1 netmask 255.255.255.0 up; route add default gw 192.168.1.254"

NOTE :

change YOUR SSID with your AP SSID (case sensitive)
192.168.1.1 is your ar drone ip address, you cannot change it because the apps in the Appstore doesnt support other ip address
192.168.1.254 is your default gateway or your ip address of your AP

6. after taking step no 5, please disconnect your pc/mac from your ar drone wifi & connect your pc/mac to your AP network
7. to test the new ip of AR Drone is already work properly you can open new Terminal window and type "ping 192.168.1.100" without quote or "ping YOUR AR DRONE IP ADDRESS" if you see something like this
64 bytes from 192.168.1.100: icmp_seq=4329 ttl=64 time=7.379 ms thats mean youre already success to connect your ar drone to your AP network
8. now turm on wifi on your iPad/iPod/iPhone and connect to your AP
9. open your favourite AR Drone Apps , my favourite is Drone Control, you should connect to your AR Drone using AP network
10. congratulation, you just extend your AR Drone range upto 200 meter =)
ale vobec neviem ako zacat cez nejaky telnet ci co .

PříspěvekNapsal: pát 05.10.2012 17:04 
Nováček serveru
Nováček serveru

Tak uz som to rozbehal.Pre tych koho by to zaujimalo treba pouzit router ktory ma funkciu universal repeater ziadny iny nespolupracuje,mam odskusane.Momentalne dolet 300m s 8 dbi antenami pouzity Edimax Range Extender EW-7416APn V2.

PříspěvekNapsal: sob 06.10.2012 23:33 
Nováček serveru
Nováček serveru

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHxJc5g_TLM&feature=plcp
zatial test 75m vyska 300m dosah

PříspěvekNapsal: sob 29.12.2012 14:05 
Nováček serveru
Nováček serveru

Zdravým Rederix7.
Tak se už druhou noc snažím o totéž, tedy připojit můj AR.Drone 2 k routeru, tedy repeatreu.
Koupil jsem si k tomu Tenda A3 a ne a ne. Podaří se mi, aby Tenda viděl AR.Drone, ale telefonem se k Tendovi nepřipojím. Je ale pravda, že i když se snažím Tendu nastavit jako Repeater na své domácí Wifi síti, tak se mi k němu taky nedaří připojit, chová se to stejně.
Někde jsem ale četl, že abych mohl připojit nějaký repeater k jinému routeru, který danou Wifi síť vysílá, musí to tento vysílací router podporovat a to si nejsem jist, že ten můj podporuje.
Ale nevím, zda to je pravda.

Vrátím-li se tedy k tématu AR.Drone 2, tobě se to podařilo, aniž by jsi zasahoval do nastavení AR.Dronu ? Prostě jen si použil ten správný router, nastavil jej jako repeater bez zabezpečení Wifi, telefonem či jiným zařízením se připojil k routeru a vše chodilo ?
Nedokážeš mi říct z dostupných specifikací mého routeru Tenda A3, zda s ním by to spojení mělo fungovat ?

Děkuji Ti za radu.